Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ 00:04 - Aug 9 with 20916 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 00:07 - Aug 9 with 8001 viewsSwan91

Funny thing is he won't be playing for either side tomorrow
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 07:38 - Aug 9 with 7824 viewsslate_dk

It looks like there will be streams today... hmmm wiziwig is using a certain blue/red/White flag... they usally get it right
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 08:29 - Aug 9 with 7758 viewskarnataka

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 00:07 - Aug 9 by Swan91

Funny thing is he won't be playing for either side tomorrow

Yer, haven't seen any reports that he's even resumed training with anyone since the WC which is a bit strange. Ok, he's Villareal's property so I'd have thought he'd have gone back there and started training again by now but if he had, surely we'd have known about it.
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 08:37 - Aug 9 with 7747 viewsorion3016

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 08:29 - Aug 9 by karnataka

Yer, haven't seen any reports that he's even resumed training with anyone since the WC which is a bit strange. Ok, he's Villareal's property so I'd have thought he'd have gone back there and started training again by now but if he had, surely we'd have known about it.

He's on an extended break after the wc but considering he only played 3 games that's a bit strange

Be over there now after

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 7677 viewsItchySphincter

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 07:38 - Aug 9 by slate_dk

It looks like there will be streams today... hmmm wiziwig is using a certain blue/red/White flag... they usally get it right

S4C online then in full on S4C at 4pm tomorrow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 10:42 - Aug 9 with 7514 viewsblobby2

Looking forward to the liberty this afternoon, its been a long summer even with the world cup as a distraction.
Be interested to see monks tactics and line up this afternoon, I know the players need minutes but let's hope we don't see wholesale changes and have some idea as to how we will line up against manure.
Coys

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 10:50 - Aug 9 with 7501 viewsAquinas

Swans 5/4 to win, hopefully Monk puts out a strong side!
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 12:04 - Aug 9 with 7328 viewsMusical_Swan

Is it on Radio Wales?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 12:18 - Aug 9 with 7291 viewsstevononline

Anyone know of places to park for today's game?
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:18 - Aug 9 with 6946 viewsmitchwales

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 12:04 - Aug 9 by Musical_Swan

Is it on Radio Wales?

It's live on s4c's website if that's any use?
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:21 - Aug 9 with 6929 viewsHuw57

#Swans starting XI v @VillarrealCF: Fabianski, Rangel, Bartley, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Montero, Gomis, Bony.

Tremmel, Richards, Tiendalli, Amat, Kingsley, Sheehan, King, Bray.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:25 - Aug 9 with 6890 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:21 - Aug 9 by Huw57

#Swans starting XI v @VillarrealCF: Fabianski, Rangel, Bartley, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Montero, Gomis, Bony.

Good starting line-up. Bench, on paper, looks weak.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:27 - Aug 9 with 6870 viewsShaky

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:25 - Aug 9 by union_jack

What time is kick off?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:29 - Aug 9 with 6862 viewsShaky

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:21 - Aug 9 by Huw57

Can't believe Bartley is starting ahead of Amat. Or Ash for that matter.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:29 - Aug 9 with 6864 viewsBig_Phil

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:25 - Aug 9 by union_jack

.....repeat 40+ times this year....as long as we don't get any injuries

....and that's why we all know we need and other 2-3 players.......get them in the right positions over next 2 weeks and we will be serious players this year

Excited?
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:31 - Aug 9 with 6832 viewsMagic_Michu

Where's Dyer and Routledge?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:32 - Aug 9 with 6822 viewsMagic_Michu

I think we need a centre back, right back, centre mid and a striker (loan).

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:37 - Aug 9 with 6788 viewseverytimeref

According to the website Routledge injured and Dyer dealing with a family matter
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:49 - Aug 9 with 6667 viewsmongtero

stream looks like it's going to be here:

http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_sgorio.shtml
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:56 - Aug 9 with 6600 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm on a dodgy internet connection from SE Asia. Is the game a 3.00pm kick-off UK time?
⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:58 - Aug 9 with 6573 viewsclement

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 14:56 - Aug 9 by AnotherJohn

I'm on a dodgy internet connection from SE Asia. Is the game a 3.00pm kick-off UK time?

http://www.wiz1.net/channel25

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:01 - Aug 9 with 6509 viewsStarsky

What a fiasco. Queuing outside the ticket office now. Because my families tickets have already been scanned in at 2.05. I think there's quite a few who are going to miss the kick off with duplicate tickets!

It's just the internet, init.

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ (n/t) on 15:02 - Aug 9 with 6487 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:08 - Aug 9 with 6377 viewsBanosswan

Good goal

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

⚽️ The official Swansea City V Villarreal match day thread ⚽️ on 15:09 - Aug 9 with 6307 viewsdcd14

Quite surprised Bartley is starting ahead of Amat.

Amat unless we sign has to play alongside Ash.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024